Virtus Interpress launches e-books
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress is delighted to present first six e-books available for order.
Today more and more people read e-books which offer many benefits and advantages such as: portability (they don’t need much space for storage); speed (e-books can be downloaded immediately); price (they are cheaper since there are no printing fees); environmentally friendly (paper-free books save trees).
We are happy to announce that our readers can order e-versions of the books published by Virtus Interpress.
The following books are currently available in soft copies:
- “Corporate Governance in Emerging Economies: Theory and Practice”,
- “Evolution of Corporate Governance in Banks”,
- “Corporate Governance: An International Outlook”,
- “Anti-Crisis Paradigms of Corporate Governance in Banks: A New Institutional Outlook”,
- “Intellectual Capital Reporting Practices in the Non-Profit Sector”,
- “Inform and Deform: Do financial analysts mean what they say?”
Virtus Interpress intends to provide our network with a possibility to purchase other e-books in the short run. The updates will be available in our news section, stay tuned.