An updated collection of research papers on corporate governance and audit
We would like to remind experts in the fields of corporate governance and audit that international peer-reviewed Journal of Governance and Regulation is currently collecting papers for the upcoming issues of the journal in 2018. The deadline for the paper submission is October, 29.
Key-topics of the journal are available here.
For more information visit instructions for the authors section.
The submissions should be sent to co-editors at mozghovyi[at]virtusinterpress.org and eric.pichet[at]virtusinterpress.org.
Here is the updated collection of papers published in the journal related to the issues of corporate governance and audit:
- Velte, P. & Stiglbauer, M. (2012). Impact of auditor and audit firm rotation on accounting and audit quality: A critical analysis of the EC regulation draft. Journal of Governance and Regulation, 1(3), 7-13. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v1_i3_p1
- Habbash, M. (2012). Earnings management, audit committee effectiveness and the role of blockholders ownership: Evidence from UK large firms. Journal of Governance and Regulation, 1(4-1), 100-116. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v1_i4_c1_p1
- Krauß, P., & Zülch, H. (2013). The relation of auditor tenure to audit quality: Empirical evidence from the German audit market. Journal of Governance and Regulation, 2(3), 27-43. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v2_i3_p2
- Murase, H., Numata, S., & Takeda, F. (2013). [Conference issue]. Journal of Governance and Regulation, 2(3), 7-23. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v2_i3_p1
- Velte, P., & Eulerich, M. (2014). Increased auditor independence by external rotation and separating audit and non audit duties? - A note on the European audit regulation. Journal of Governance and Regulation, 3(2), 53-62. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v3_i2_p5
- Ledimo, O., & Martins, N. (2014). An audit of employee commitment to enable leaders to manage organisational talent. Journal of Governance and Regulation, 3(3-1), 128-133. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v3_i3_c1_p6
- Wilkinson, N., & Coetzee, P. (2015). Internal audit assurance or consulting services rendered on governance: How does one decide? Journal of Governance and Regulation, 4(1-2), 186-200. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v4_i1_c2_p3
- Feten, A., & Salma, D.-A. (2015). The use of international standards in ethics education in the Tunisian audit context. Journal of Governance and Regulation, 4(4-4), 499-506. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v4_i4_c4_p7
- El Nashar, T. (2016). The probable effect of integrated reporting on audit quality. Journal of Governance and Regulation, 5(2), 50-58. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v5_i2_p6
- Kandemir, H. K. (2016). Auditing versus consultancy: a critique of the EU law reforms on the new form of auditing. Journal of Governance and Regulation, 5(3), 90-97. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v5_i3_p8
- Alrabba, H. M. (2016). Measuring the impact of code of ethics on the quality of auditors’ professional judgment. Journal of Governance and Regulation, 5(4), 54-60. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v5_i4_p4
- Ferri Di Fabrizio, L. (2017). The pattern of fraudulent accounting: Ethics, external auditing and internal whistle-blowing process. Journal of Governance and Regulation, 6(1), 12-25. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v6_i1_p2
- Koutoupis, A. G., & Pappa, E. (2018). Corporate governance and internal controls: a case study from Greece. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 7(2), 91-99. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v7_i2_p8
- Eulerich, M., & Westhausen, H.-U. (2018). Cultural differences and similarities between German and Chinese internal audit functions. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 7(2), 57-73. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v7_i2_p6
- Velte, P., & Loy, T. (2018). The impact of auditor rotation, audit firm rotation and non-audit services on earnings quality, audit quality and investor perceptions: a literature review. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 7(2), 74-90. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v7_i2_p7
- Drogalas, G., Anagnostopoulou, E., Koutoupis, A., & Pazarskis, M. (2018). Relationship between internal audit factors and corporate governance. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 7(3), 13-17. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v7_i3_p2