Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition – a call for papers
We would like to draw the attention of the experts in the fields of corporate governance and finance that international peer-reviewed journal Corporate Board: role, duties and composition announces a call for papers for the 1st and 2nd issues of the journal to be published in the first half of 2018.
The deadline for submissions is January 15, 2018.
We encourage empirical and conceptual papers in the following areas:
- Board models
- Directors’ duties and liabilities
- Directors’ independence
- Internal control
- Board leadership
- Board size and continuity
- Board reporting and accountability
- Remuneration and compensation issues
- Conflict of interests
- Board committees
- Board performance
- Gender diversity of the board
- Board ethics
- Board information issues
- The board’s role in the risk governance process
- Board of directors` strategy
- Board policies
- Board evaluation
- Board decision-making process (asymmetry information issue)
For instructions for the authors visit this page.
Papers must be written in English. The submissions should be sent as Ms Word files to the Editorial Assistant Kateryna Huryna – k.huryna[at]virtusinterpress.org and copied to Co-Editors - dmitriy.govorun[at]virtusinterpress.org and n.moscariello[at]virtusinterpress.org.