Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review: New feedback from the authors
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress is pleased to share new feedback from the authors who have recently published their papers in the journal Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review.
- Philip R. Walsh, Ted Rogers School of Management, Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada: “I was pleased with the personal attention provided to our submission and the valuable feedback my co-authors and I received from the reviewers. Their suggested revisions were provided in a timely manner, identified areas of refinement, and ultimately enhanced the quality of our article. We look forward to working with CGSR in the future”.
- Ranjita Singh, Ted Rogers School of Management, Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada: “I appreciated the professionalism of the Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review Journal. The Editors have organized a very good group of reviewers who gave very insightful feedback. Our paper improved as a result of that. The turnaround time was quick, something so important for us as authors. I wish the Journal the very best for the future”.
- Joseph Kwadwo Tuffour, Research and Consultancy Centre, University of Professional Studies, Accra, Ghana: “I must say that the publication process for our manuscript was efficient and timeous right from the submission to the publication, response was quick, feedback was immediate and content of communication was superb. I really appreciate the support and contribution we received from Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review as well as Virtus Interpress. I will not hesitate to recommend your outfit to other potential publishers and academics. Keep the good work up”.
- Arash Mashhady, Independent researcher, India: “It was a remarkable experience to publish with Virtus Interpress. The responses I received were courteous, quick and up to the point, which I believe, are important qualities to consider when choosing a publication to work with”.
- Mehtap A. Eklund, Accountancy Department, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, the USA: “We are profoundly grateful to the editors (managing editor, co-editors, associate editor) and reviewers of the Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review for their valuable, constructive, helpful, and timely feedback. The editors and reviewers of this journal are very competent and dedicated. We can wholeheartedly suggest this journal to other scholars working in the domain of corporate governance, sustainability, and management. We are looking forward to collaborating more with the competent team of the journal, as well”.
- Francisco José Leandro, City University of Macau, China: “Working with Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review has been academically speaking a worth experience for three reasons: (1) All bilateral contacts were constructive and the length of the review process was fair; (2) The editorial suggestions received truly contributed to the improvement of the scientific value of final version; (3) The overall academic contribution, considering the themes and the content, reflects the contemporary issues from corporate, economic and social perspectives. All in all, we are proud to be part of this specialized and academically responsible editorial initiative”.
- Marie dela Rama, UTS Business School, Sydney, Australia: “I am pleased to support a journal that encourages academics from emerging countries to publish in this field of research. It is vital that their voices are also heard”.
Other feedback from authors and reviewers of the journal Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review can be found here.