Corporate Ownership and Control: feedback from the authors
Publishing House “Virtus Interpress” continues to implement its transparency policy in terms of communication with the key stakeholders – authors. This time we would like to disclose new feedback from the authors who published their papers in the Corporate Ownership and Control journal.
You will find the feedback below:
- Dr. Mark Wickham, Professor, University of Tasmania, Australia: “I found the submission and review process with the Corporate Ownership & Control Journal to be a very pleasant experience. The ability to email the paper directly to the journal is far easier than the ’editorial manager’ process adopted by other journals, and the response time from the Editor was quite fast (i.e. I received a response within 3 working days). The reviewing process took about 6 weeks, and the feedback was largely supportive of the publication, and I can therefore speak to the situation where the paper was accepted with relatively minor revisions. The time frame for resubmission was generous, and after the corrections were completed and resubmitted, I received the final decision within 4 weeks. Overall, I found the submission, review and final decision process to be very well organized.”
- Dr. Alicja Brodzka, University of Wroclaw, Poland: I would like to thank for the cooperation with the Journal of Corporate Ownership and Control. Transparent and fast procedures, constructive reviewers’ feedback with comments which really improved our paper and – above all – the excellent communication with the editorial team made the publishing process a very positive experience. I sincerely recommend the Journal of Corporate Ownership and Control for future publications.
- Annamaria Zampella, Ph.D. researcher, University of Naples "Federico II", Italy: My experience with Corporate Ownership and Control is positive and I do not exclude the possibility of submitting other papers to this journal. Indeed, first of all, communication with the Editor has been timely and accurate and the reviewing process has been detailed and very useful to improve the quality of my manuscript.
- Dr. Meutia, University of Sultan Ageng Tirtayasa, Indonesia: The communication with the Editor of the journal Corporate Ownership and Control is very good. The reviewing process was excellent and to the point. The availability of the reviewers’ report was great and clear. The communication and reviewing process is professional and efficient. The review process is to really improve the paper.
- Dr. Ahmed Mohsen Al-Baidhani, University Putra Malaysia, Malaysia: Through your journal Corporate Ownership and Control I get wonderful information and comments that are essential to various kinds of authors. Your hard work in editing and reviewing is really appreciated. I think such hard work is paying off and I hope that you keep the good work going. It is clear that you spend quality time on the editing job and I would like to thank you for that. I hope you are keeping well and your journal keeps moving forward.
- Dr. Elisa Raoli, Luiss Guido Carli University, Italy: “I am very satisfied with the cooperation with Corporate Ownership and Control Journal. The review process is always detailed and accurate and they are always able to meet deadlines. The review process is really helpful in improving the quality of the research and their comments and suggestions are productive and constructive. Both the editor and the staff are helpful and kind during the communication process. In general I can say that is an excellent cooperation with the journal”.
The page with the feedback can be found here.