Corporate Ownership and Control: New Editorial Board Members
We are glad to increase expertise of the Editorial Board of the Journal Corporate Ownership and Control with its new members, representing prominent educational institutions and research schools:
- Boubaker Sabri, Champagne School of Management (Groupe ESC Troyes); Institut de Recherche en Gestion (University of Paris Est), France
- Pieter Buys, North-West University, South Africa
- Dyna Seng, University of Otago, New Zeeland
- S. Subramanian, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, India
- Anil Chandrakumara, University of Wollogong, Australia
- Matteo Rossi, Università degli Studi del Sannio, Italy
We are sure that expertise and experience of new members will add value to the paper’s selection standards at Virtus Interpress and help us to improve further our Journals for the sake of high quality research facilitation.
Current Editorial Board of the Corporate Ownership and Control journal is available here.