Feedback from stakeholders
Virtus Interpress transparency initiative was launched a couple of years ago. In this section, we provide (and continuously update) feedback from our stakeholders.
Feedback from the authors:
- Khaled Otman, Department of Accounting, Faculty of Economics, University of Benghazi, Libya: "It was my first experience in publishing in Corporate Law and Governance Review journal. I really appreciate highly organized instructions for publication and high expertise of reviewers. Robust review was helpful to make my manuscript more scholarly and internationally appealing. The comments and recommendations of the reviewers and editors were very constructive. I congratulate the editor and assistant editor of Journal for the editing standards and professionalism. The publication process from submission to final publication is fast. I am very satisfied with the experience of publication".
- Elisabete Vieira, Researcher at GOVCOPP Unit Research, Lecturer in ISCA-UA and DEGEIT, University of Aveiro, Portugal: "It was a pleasure to cooperate with the journal "Corporate Law and Governance Review", through the publication of a paper. The communication with the managing editor of the journal was very fluent, direct, and easy to establish. The reviewing process was done in a reasonable time and the process was fluent. Finally, the reviewer’s report content was very fruitful, with comments and suggestions which, undoubtedly, improved the final quality of the article".
- Raef Gouiaa, Department of Accounting Sciences, University of Québec in Outaouais, Canada: "I want to express my great satisfaction regarding the reviewing process of Corporate Law and Governance Review. The reviewing process was effective because it allows evaluating objectively the paper through a blind review process. It is also based on relevant scientific criteria for assessing the paper and its contribution. The comments received from the reviewers were helpful, relevant and based on a constructive approach. The reviewing process was efficient because it took approximately 4 weeks with a great responsiveness of the editor. This allows faster publication of relevant articles on current business research topics. Overall, I enjoyed my publication experience with Corporate Law and Governance Review".
- Hugh Grove, School of Accountancy, University of Denver, the USA: "The journal of Corporate Law & Governance Review always provides excellent, positive, and prompt reviewer feedback to the papers that my co-authors and I have submitted in 2020 and previous years. The cooperation with Virtus Interpress is consistently excellent as well".
- Inês Lisboa, Researcher at Centre of Applied Research in Management and Economics (CARME), Polytechnic of Leiria, School of Technology and Management, Portugal: "My cooperation with Virtus Interpress is not new, and in the year of 2020, I had the pleasure to publish in the journal of Corporate Law & Governance Review. The communication with the editor was easy and fluent, the reviewing process was prompt and the reviewer’s comments were constructive and helpful to improve the quality of the final paper. I recommend the journal for future publications".
- Tracy Xu, Reiman School of Finance, University of Denver, Denver, the USA: "Our publication experience with Virtus Interpress has been exceptional and rewarding. The review process was well organized, fast and fruitful. Reviewers and editors provided constructive and valuable comments to improve the quality and contribution of paper. We are impressed by the dedication and professionalism of the editorial team to publish impactful research, advance the research paradigm, and build connections across the international research community".
- Abdelkader Derbali, Department of Finance and Accounting, Higher Institute of Informatics and Management of Kairouan, Kairouan University, Tunisia; Department of Administrative and Financial Sciences and Techniques, Community College, Taibah University, Saudi Arabia: "It is my pleasure to collaborate with the journal "Corporate Law and Governance Review" through the publication of my article. The cooperation and the communication with the managing editor of the journal was very articulate, direct, and easy to determine. The reviewing process was accomplished in a sufficient period and the procedure was articulate. Finally, the reviewer’s report subject was very successful, with remarks and suggestions which, certainly, increased the final quality of our paper".
- Tim Herberger, Chair of Entrepreneurship, Finance and Digitalization, Andrássy University, Budapest, Hungary: We were very satisfied with the whole submission, review and publication process. We received many helpful comments during the review process, which we have taken into account in the revision of our paper and have significantly improved our paper. The time from initial submission to publication was also comparatively short, despite the intensive review process. The support during the whole process by the editorial team was excellent".