- General information
- Editorial Board and External Reviewers
- Journal Policies
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
- Instructions for authors
- Paper reviewing
- Article processing charge
- Feedback from stakeholders
- Journal’s Open Access statement
- Order hard copies of the journal
- Issues of the Journal
Feedback from stakeholders
Virtus Interpress transparency initiative was launched a couple of years ago. In this section, we provide (and continuously update) feedback from our stakeholders: authors and reviewers. To read feedback from reviewers, please scroll the page down.
Feedback from the authors:
- Kamran Khan, PhD in Economic Management and Statistics, University of Messina, Italy: “I would like to say, the interaction with the editorial team and Journal “Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions” was fast, effective and helpful. There was a fast and effective response at every step of the submission process. It was my good experience in the peer review process which was very transparent, clear and robust. Overall my experience was good with the Journal process, reviewer’s suggestions and communication with the managing staff. Based on this I am planning to publish my upcoming papers in the Journals with Virtus Interpress and I would also recommend Virtus Interpress services and Journals to other researchers”.
- George Tsalikis, PhD Candidate, Department Of Accounting and Finance, University of Macedonia, Greece: “The communication with the Editor of the journal Risk Governance & Control: Financial Markets & Institutions was very good. Furthermore, the reviewing process was quite fast and the reviewers’ comments helped improve our paper significantly. The reviewers’ report was also made available and was well-written and organized. Thank you very much for the excellent and efficient cooperation”.
- Lin Lingnan, Institute of Economics, School of Social Sciences, Tsinghua University, China: “It was an awesome experience working with the editors of the Risk Governance & Control: Financial Markets & Institutions. The review report is feeded back promptly. The final publication of my paper is also very quick and impressive. In a word, the editors of the Risk Governance & Control: Financial Markets & Institutions are professional and highly efficient, it is enjoyable cooperating with them. Wish the Risk Governance & Control: Financial Markets & Institutions a brighter future!”
- Dr. Vasileios Vyttas, University of Macedonia, Greece: In my point of view, the communication with the editorial team was fast and the dialogue was very helpful. I really found the review process transparent, prompt and very quick also. Your team supported me and helped me in an excellent manner to move on my research. I would definitely suggest this prestigious journal to upcoming researchers, as well as established academics in my job. Thank you very much for your cooperation and the time you spent to improve my paper.
- Dr. Christos Kallandranis, Regent’s University London, UK: My interaction with the journal was very effective and productive. The feedback and the communication with the editor and managing staff was always fast and clear. I am surprised by the fast track review process which didn’t last for ages as usual and at the same time, there was no discount in academic standards. The referee report was clear and accurate providing objective suggestions for specific improvements in the paper. Whenever I had to contact a member of the journal’s team the response was swift and very solicitous. Once the paper was accepted for publication the early review version became fully accessed. I am very happy that I had the chance to publish in Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions journal and definitely the experience was above my expectations.
- Dr. Yosuke Kakinuma, National Institute of Development Administration, Thailand: The whole process-from the submission to the peer-review, and then the publication, was highly efficient and done in a timely manner. The Editor was always helpful and quick to respond to any questions. The Reviewer gave me insightful and valuable comments. Overall, my experience with the journal was great.
- Dr. Ajab Khan Burki, Bahria University, Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology, NWFP Peshawar, Pakistan: The response from the team of the Journal of Risk Governance & Control is very effective and robust. The reviewers’ responses are highly invaluable for enhancing and improving upon more quality and value in the paper. The procedure followed in handling papers is highly professional which are appreciative in letter and spirit. I am looking forward to publishing more papers with the Journal of Risk Governance & Control. Wishing best of luck for future endeavours."
- Dr. Michail Pazarskis, International Hellenic University, Greece: I would like to thank you for the cooperation with the journal of the Virtus Interpress “Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions journal”.Throughout the submission, the revision process and till the final printing of the papers which have been published (with my co-authors) at this journal, there was excellent communication with the Managing Editor of the journal Ms. Polina Bahmetenko. There was also a fast response at any issue taken place, while the reviewing process had taken place into exact time periods. Thank you one more time for your cooperation.
- Dr. Enzo Scannella, Professore Associato di Economia degli Intermediari Finanziari, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Aziendali e Statistiche (SEAS), Scuola Politecnica, Università degli Studi di Palermo, Italy: “The communication with the Editor of the journal Risk Goverance and Control was excellent. The Editor response was complete and provided me with a full explanation of the entire review process. The reviewing process was really fast. The reviewers’ suggestions helped me a lot to improve the quality of the paper. The reviewers’ report was available. It was well written and organized”.
- Dr. Asri Marsidi, PhD, Faculty of Economics & Business, Universiti
Malaysia Sarawak, Malaysia: In my point of view, the cooperation that I have received from the Editor of the Journal (Risk Governance and Control) is very good. This has been reflected through a pleasant, smooth as well as fruitful communication from the day my paper is submitted until its publication in the Journal. In this respect, the reviewing process of the paper is done in a timely manner. For my case, I can get back the reviewed paper and its result within the specified time as mentioned or informed by the Editor in the notification of the paper submission. The reviewers’ report is also made available at the time the result with respect to the paper is made. I, therefore, think that the Journal has been effectively and efficiently managed by the Editor and his team. Thank you very much for the good experience.
- Renitha Rampersad, Associate Professor. Durban University of Technology, South Africa: This serves to confirm that I am very satisfied with the response from the Risk Governance and Control Journal. The Editor has ensured a swift and timely review of my paper. The response received from the reviewer has been very good. The Editor is very accommodating and I will continue to submit papers for review and possible publication to this journal.
- Dr. Magdi El-Bannany, Ph.D., Associate Professor in Accounting, Chairperson, Department of Accounting, College of Business Administration, University of Sharjah, Sharjah, UAE: My experience with Risk Governance and Control Journal: Communications with the Editor of the journal – constructive; Responsiveness of the Editor – encouraging; Reviewing process – Clear; Availability of the reviewers’ report - on time.
- Dr. Amar Johri, School of Management Studies, Graphic Era University, Dehradun: I feel happy and really delighted to share my views and feedback on the outstanding process and communication held with your editorial team towards acceptance and publication of my paper. Your team supported and helped in an excellent manner, where ever it was needed and sent me all the possible communication well in time with full details. I received timely and effectively a review of my paper and regular communication towards the same. Your editorial team is doing a fantastic job with full loyalty. If I would like to rate your process than I would award 100% marks for the overall process. Thank you very much for the outstanding cooperation.
- Dr. Jeevarathnam Parthasarathy Govender, Durban University of
Technology, South Africa: "I submitted an article for consideration for publication to the Risk Governance and Control journal last year. The journal’s editor handled the process in an efficient and highly professional manner. I received a prompt message confirming receipt of the article and an idea of the turnaround time for review. The review was completed in the promised time. The reviewer comments were constructive and the criticism was fair. The feedback was comprehensive, by way of a detailed review report. The administrative process was very efficient so that I was able to process the page fees promptly via my university. My overall experience with dealing with Risk Governance and Control journal was a very pleasant one. I have dealt with many journals in my career and would like to compliment the editor and staff for the high standards that they maintain."
- Dr. Phineas Mbango, University of Johannesburg, South Africa: “My experience with Risk Governance and Control journal has been exceptional and communication is very effective. One wish if all journals are like yours. You attended to concerns within a very short time. Your conduct is highly professional”.
- Dr. Deepanshu, Visiting Professor, Department of Economics, Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada: “The Journal of Risk Governance and Control is an interesting platform for scholars to showcase their research on areas related to applied macroeconomic and micro risks that shape the political economy of nations. It was a good experience for my paper on "The Macroeconomics of Oil Prices and Economic Shocks" (focusing on the US economy of the 1970s) to be selected for the journal. The communication and response to the paper after the submission was prompt and more importantly, a soft electronic copy of the journal issue was soon released to the author post the publication by the editorial team. I am keen on presenting more of my research work at conferences organized in collaboration with the journal published by Virtus enterprises and continue a long association with them”.
- Dr. Kung-Cheng Ho, Assistant Professor, School of Finance, Deputy Director, Department of Securities and Futures, Zhongnan University of Economics and Law, China: "Risk Governance and Control journal is a serious and efficient journal. The reviewers gave us very great comments and suggestions. I hope Risk Governance and Control journal can join SSCI list in the future that can attract more scholars to follow it."
- Dr. Zeleke Worku, Professor, Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Business School, South Africa: I am sending you this letter appreciation in order to express my sincere appreciation on the quality of professional services that you have provided to students and academic staff of Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Business School in Pretoria, South Africa. We wish to thank for taking the time to complete the scientific and editorial review of research manuscripts that were submitted to the following journals on the IBSS list: Corporate Ownership and Control Journal; Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition Journal; Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets and Institutions Journal; Journal of Governance and Regulation. Please keep up the good work that you have done in the past. Mr. Solomon Khale, one of my DTech students at TUT Business School, has benefited significantly from your professional leadership and mentorship in the course of working on the valuable comments and inputs that you have given him. We value and appreciate your scholarly inputs, intellectual leadership, scientific insights and technical suggestions. We will be looking forward to working with you in the year 2016.
- Dr. S. Senthilnathan, International Training Institute, Papua New Guinea: First of all, I appreciate your academic oriented effort in publishing a journal that provides academics to explore their researching. With respect to your journal publication, the ways and methods of communication from your editorial board and other respective personnel are highly commended and appreciated. They were timely with quick sharing of information regarding publication related to reviewers’ feedback, information update, etc.
- Abdul Hadi Zulkafli, PhD, School of Management, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia: "The composition of the editorial board members of Risk Governance and Control reflects the quality of this journal. The communications with the Editor is very smooth, team members of this journal are very responsive while the reviewing process is very efficient. In overall, the whole process of publishing an article in this journal is well-organized and professionally conducted. Thanks to the dedicated team of Risk Governance and Control. I am looking forward to publishing more articles in this journal in the near future."
- Dr. Giuseppina Iacoviello, University of Pisa, Italy: "The chief editor of Risk Governance and Control journal is prompt in responding to my correspondence, I appreciate it. The reviewing process is quite fast and it has a good quality level of standards. The reviewing request covers the most important issues that a reviewing report should contain: the novelty of the topic chosen by the authors, the quality of the contribution, the quality of the literature review and the quality of the results. I would suggest this prestigious journal to upcoming researchers, as well as established academics."
- Pasqualina Porretta, Associate Professor of Risk Management, Faculty of Economics, Management Department, Sapienza University, Italy: “It was a great experience for me and my coauthors (Prof. Santoboni F., Dott. Letizia A.) to work with the editorial team of Risk Governance & Control: Financial Markets &Institution. Its communication was fast, clear and highly professional. The review process was accurate providing suggestions for specific improvements of the paper. The final publication of the paper is also very quick and impressive; it’s enjoyable cooperating with this journal that I would suggest to upcoming research activities. Thank you very much for your cooperation and the time that you spent to improve the paper. Your efforts are strongly valued and appreciated. I hope to continue publishing with this journal in the near future”.
- Mbako Mbo, former CFO at Botswana Development Corporation, the Republic of Botswana: “The editorial team is very responsive, I like the sense of professionalism. The journal appears to prioritize quality, and it’s a great thing. The reviewer’s comments are always clear to follow, very insightful. All in all, it’s been a great experience publishing two papers with you, and the additional conference one as well”.
- Dimitra Loukia Kolia, PhD Candidate, Department Of Accounting and Finance, University of Macedonia, Greece: "Every step of the process is very well organized; the reviewing process is quick, the reviewers’ suggestions were great and helped us to improve the quality of our paper and the editorial team was very responsive and effective. We highly recommend this journal to other authors! Thank you very much for this exceptional experience!”
- Dr. Kazuyuki Shimizu, Associate Professor, School of Business Administration, Meiji University, Tokyo, Japan: "I am really delighted to share my views on the outstanding process and communication held with Editor Olha Lytvynenko and your editorial team towards the acceptance and publication of my paper. I would like to say, the interaction with the editorial team was fast, effective and helpful. The referee report was clear and accurate providing objective suggestions for specific improvements in the paper. I very appreciate your kind suggestion. Your editorial team is doing a fantastic job with full loyalty. The journal Risk Governance and Control is an interesting platform for scholars to show their research on areas related to their field and also an open-access journal. I am very happy that I had the chance to publish in Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions journal and definitely the experience was above my expectations".
- Alessandra von Borowski Dodl, Central Bank of Brazil, Brazil: "My experience with the Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions team has been really good. Besides being efficient, the team (all members, including the referee) is respectful and considerate. For me, this is great. An author needs someone who sees flaws/opportunities that he/she did not manage to identify, a real partner, not a competitor. I have found this in the journal Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions. I found professionals who do their best to improve ‘our’ result. I feel excited when I get the final version because I have the sensation that I did the best I could. And this is the outcome of a very competent team. I just thank each of you for giving me the opportunity to be part of this rewarding experience".
- Evita Allodi, Ph.D. Student, Department of Economics and Management, University of Parma, Italy: “I submitted an article for consideration for publication to the Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions journal. I am very pleased with the cooperation. From the submission of the article to its acceptance and publication, the Senior Managing Editor was extremely professional and helpful. The referencing process is quite fast. Thank you very much for the outstanding cooperation”.
- Oltiana Muharremi Pelari, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Accounting, Department of Business Administration, Meehan School of Business, Stonehill College, North Easton, MA, the USA: “It was a pleasure for my coauthors and me to collaborate with Virtus Interpress and an overwhelmingly good experience. We sincerely appreciated the invitation to publish in their journal by the Senior Editor, Olha Lytvynenko. Compared to many Open Access Journals, the review process was extremely fast, which is to be commended. The reviewers’ comments were constructive, simple to understand, and enhanced the paper’s quality. The editorial team was kind, available any time, competent, and our correspondence with them was fast, reliable, and productive. I am pleased that we published our manuscript in the journal Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets and Institutions, an open-access forum where any scholar can read insightful articles”.
- Simon M. S. So, Faculty of Business Administration, University of Macau, China: "The journal Risk Governance & Control (RGC): Financial Markets & Institutions gave me a very pleasant experience in the effective and efficient submission and review process. The managing editor was very responsible and enthusiastic, replying to me in time so that I was not nervous. The submission (and resubmission) process was convenient and efficient. The peer-review process was transparent and completed within the committed time. The feedback from reviewer and editor was clear and comprehensive, and their comments were constructive and insightful, which could significantly improve our paper. The editor-in-chief was willing to give full academic consideration to all our revisions and explanations. The open access of our final paper was fast (only about 10 days after acceptance). All in all, the entire editorial team is very professional and it is our pleasure to publish our paper in the RGC!"
- Teresa Izzo, Department of Management and Economics, Parthenope University of Naples, Naples, Italy: “The managing editor of the journal was very professional and helpful in providing all the explanations needed during the reviewing process. The reviewing process was properly conducted and was in line with scheduled times. The reviewer’s report offered a valid support in defining the final version of the paper as all the comments and corrections were clearly described”.
- Raef Gouiaa, University of Quebec in Outaouais, Gatineau, Quebec, Canada: “I had the experience of publishing with Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions journal over the last few years. The publication process was efficient, non-complicated and pleasant. Reviews were constructive and presented a clear insight into the paper’s focus, methodology and theoretical positioning. The process was helpful in improving the outcome of the paper. Having published several articles in this journal, I have noticed the professional way of dealing and handling authors’ matters. The Editor of Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions journal is very careful, fast and accurate in the communication. The whole process of submission, reviewing and publication of the papers has not been complicated and was done in a quick and determined way by the editor of the journal. I will certainly consider publishing again in this journal”.
- Karen M. Hogan, Department of Finance, Haub School of Business, St. Joseph’s University, Philadelphia, the USA: “Working with the Virtus Interpress and specifically the journal of Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions has been outstanding. The reviewer comments, both editorial and blind reviewer, were very helpful in pointing us in the direction that would make the paper a richer experience for the reader and also a bigger contribution to the literature. They don’t keep you guessing as to what they feel would be a good addition to your revise and resubmit. Instead, they make it clear from the start if the paper is something that has the potential to be a good fit for the journal and if they feel it shows promise to adding to the body of literature. The editorial page proofs are very clear on potential changes that need to be made and they work very quickly with you to get the paper in print. The entire team is extremely professional and I can’t say enough about my positive experience with them”.
- Mfon Akpan, Department of Accounting, Methodist University, Fayetteville, the USA: "I had a positive experience working with the Virtus Interpress editorial team. They were friendly and helpful in guiding us through the process. They were also responsive to our concerns and did a great job communicating with us throughout the entire process. I would definitely work with them again in the future and recommend them to others. I appreciate the opportunity”.
- Andrey Afanasiev, Cyprus International Institute of Management, Nicosia, Cyprus: “My experience of the interaction with the editorial team and Journal Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions was absolutely positive. All ongoing matters were handled in a professional, smooth and effective way in line with the agreed timeline. All stages of the peer review process and publication process were supported by detailed step-by-step guidelines. I would definitely recommend Virtus Interpress services and Journals to other researchers”.
- Antonia Rosa Gurrieri, Department of Law, University of Foggia, Foggia, Italy: "My recent experience with Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions is very positive. The managing editor of the journal is very efficient and the reviewing process is very fast. The reviewers’ reports are also scrupulous and of considerable support for the authors".
- Nail Sariyev, Department of Corporate Economics and Management, Faculty of Economics, Matej Bel University, Banská Bystrica, Slovakia: "I am thrilled to have had the opportunity to publish in Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions. Since the very first message to the editor, whole process has been owned with the highest level of controllership. Reviews were provided with respect to the set deadlines. But what made the experience even better, I knew that the paper has been read thoroughly and all provided comments were feasible. During the proofreading stage, all the links and references were thoroughly checked. Every small detail and change was acknowledged with respective comment. Thank you so much for your excellent collaboration".
- Arata Yaguchi, independent researcher, Japan: “I have written more than a dozen investment-related books. Investing is something I do based on my own judgment, not based on someone else’s theory or opinion. This was my first experience in preparing a style of an academic paper like this one. Thanks to Olha and Daryna for sincere support, I appreciate your support very much”.
- Gladys Gamariel, Department of Business, Management and Entrepreneurship, Botswana International University of Science and Technology, Palapye, Botswana: "I would like to appreciate the professionalism with which the team at Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions has dealt with me during the process of submission of my manuscript right through to publication. The managing editor communicates promptly and in a very professional way. The reviewing process is also done within a reasonable time and I was given ample time to respond to the reviewers’ reports. The reviewers’ reports were very insightful and pointed out some pertinent issues that I personally felt helped to improve the final version of the paper. In sum, the whole process was constructive and very efficient".
Feedback from the reviewers:
- Dr Suman Lodh, Dept. of Accounting and Finance, Middlesex University, the UK: "It gives me immense pleasure to be a reviewer of the Journal. There is always something to learn while reviewing a paper. The learning is enhanced from the selection of submitted papers. I think the editorial task plays an important role here. In this respect, the editorial team is doing a good job in selecting submitted papers that come to reviewers. The objective, theme, and the instructions to review papers are clear to me. The communication to editor and editorial team is collegial. I am happy to be a part of the journal that has potentiality to become one of the top-rated in near future".
- Taeyong Kim, Associate Director, Morningstar, the USA: "My first review was in January, 2016 and my impression on the whole process from responsiveness of the editorial team to review standard was that the review process was fair, clear and straightforward. Also, It doesn’t take long time to review the paper through the required standard with sustaining the quaility of the submitted papers. For that reason, the submitted authors would be satisfied with the this journal’s review process. I’m very pleased with collaborating the Risk Governance and Control Journal and hope to contine my works for long."
- Shah Saud, Beijing Institute of Technology, China; MS. Karlstad University, Sweden: "I have the great pleasure to cooperate with the Risk Governance and Control Journal, in my capacity as reviewer of manuscripts submitted for publication. The reviewing process of the journal is very smooth and provide reasonable time frame to the reviewers. The communication with the editor was prompt and I greatly appreciated his cooperation."
- Dr. Giuseppina Iacoviello, Associate Pofessor, University of Pisa, Italy: "The chief editor of Risk Governance and Control journal is prompt in responding to my correspondence, I appreciate it. The reviewing process is quite fast and it has a good quality level of standards. The reviewing request covers the most important issues that a reviewing report should contain: the novelty of the topic chosen by the authors, the quality of the contribution, the quality of the literature review and the quality of the results. I would suggest this prestigious journal to upcoming researchers, as well as established
- Dr. Monomita Nandy, Brunel University, UK: "I enjoyed reviewing the research papers for the Risk Governance and Control. The editor was very quick with his response. More time for review helps us to give a quality and detail feedback. Overall the review process is well organized."
- Dr. Sanjana Brijball Parumasur, Professor, University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa: "Having been a reviewer to submissions to the Risk Governance and Control Journal I am in a position to provide feedback on my
experience of the process as a reviewer of manuscripts. Firstly, I must congratulate the Editor of Risk Governance and Control journal and support team for the exemplary support offered to reviewers. Interactions and requests for reviews were professionally and politely requested and any queries were managed expeditiously with no time delays. Reponses were immediate and guidance on any aspect of the review process was prompt and complete. The support staff made the review reports/templates available together with the submission for consideration so there was no need to follow-up for such documentation. The Editor was available and willing to respond to any concerns efficiently and with complete precision. His leadership and management of the journal is professional, exemplary and he has provided immense support and direction. He has regulated the journal
with complete dedication and has upheld the integrity of the journal
by advocating the publication of quality outputs. I take the opportunity of thanking the Editor and his support team for their dedication and continued assistance throughout the year."
- Dr. Ryan Williams, Assistant Professor, Department of Finance, Eller College of Management, University of Arizona, USA: "The refereeing process for the journal Risk Governance and Control journal was positive. The turnaround time was relatively quick (so good for the authors). At the same time, there was enough time to allow a careful review of the article. The communication with the editorial team was fast and the dialog was very open and fair. Overall, the process seemed very efficient and fair. "
- Dr. Venuti, PhD, Roma Tre University, Italy: “I am satisfied with the cooperation with Risk Governance and Control Journal. The review process is detailed and accurate in a way to guarantee good quality results. The review activity is especially focused on: clear presentation, consistency and correctness of the papers, suitability of the methodology adopted, impact of the personal contributions of the Authors compared to the existent literature on specific issues addressed. During the review activity there is also an effective and timely communication process managed by the editor and the staff. This process helps researchers to improve the quality of their papers in accordance with the typical aims of the top-ranks journals”.
- Dr. Yusuf Mohammed Nulla, The Higher Colleges of Technology, UAE: "My experience as a Reviewer for the Risk Governance and Control journal had been overwhelming and a learning journey for me. I found the review process transparent and prompt. The chief editor’ instructions were clear and had a firm deadline. The review feedback was extensive and in-depth. The nature of articles I had received for review in the past was related to the governance, control, and risk. Overall, I enjoyed reviewing articles and assist authors towards upgrading their article, to meet the standard of the journal."
- Monomita Nandy, Brunel University London, UK: "I am happy with the journal. The quality of the paper and the turnaround time is very good. Researchers targeting your journal will definitely be benefited by quality and timely feedback. I am not in a position to comment about the availability of reviewers report."
- Hakan Tunahan, Sakarya Business School, Turkey: "It was my first experience to be in peer-review process of Risk Governance and Control journal. I always believe that this process is the quality assurance system for science. I appreciate the journal team regarding the communication and efficient review process. I would be glad to be a reviewer again for new researches."
- Giorgia Mattei, Assistant Professor/Ph.D, Department of Business Studies, University of Roma Tre, Italy: “I am glad to be on the editorial board of the journal. My satisfaction derived from the experience obtained working with the staff which is collaborative and professional. The accuracy in the peer review process, its transparency and promptness and the professionalism of the reviewers give the important results in terms of the quality of the papers published. Besides, thanks to the good communication and the international experiences of both the board of the journal and the publisher, the topics covered by the published articles are, of course, pertinent with the aim of the journal, but deal with a wide range of themes which are, sometimes, interdisciplinary and this characteristic give at the Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions Journal a value-added”.
- Luca Vincenzo Ballestra, Department of Statistical Sciences, University of Bologna, Italy: “As a reviewer, I am totally satisfied with the review process. The communication with the Editor is clear and the review form is well-organized and rigorous. I also received precise and clear instructions about the deadline for submitting my reviews”.
- Marco Venuti, Roma Tre University, Italy: “My opinion is positive for cooperation with Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions Journal. The review process is detailed and accurate in a way to guarantee good quality results. The review activity is especially focused on: clear presentation, consistency and correctness of the papers, suitability of the methodology adopted, originality of the contribution and impact of the personal contributions of the Authors compared to the existing literature on specific issues addressed. During the review activity, there is also an effective and timely communication process managed by the editor and the staff. This process helps researchers to improve the quality of their papers in accordance with the typical aims of the top-ranks journal. In addition, the papers well done can be published promptly”.
- Stefano Dell’Atti, University of Foggia, Italy: “The Journal “Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions” is characterized by a very intense process of interaction and collaboration with the managing editor. The reviewing process is very transparent and at the moment I have always received articles on topics related to the guidelines of the magazine and in any case with interesting contents”.
- Dr. Ali Qasim Al-Obaidi, College of Business Economics, Nahrain University, Republic of Iraq: “I have dealt with many journals as a member of the editorial board and as an external reviewer. Regarding the journal Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, I would like to mention some of the following points:
- The journal owns the highest level of credibility and integrity in dealing with researchers and reviewers.
Absolute accuracy in presenting papers for review and in a timely manner”.
- Hassen Raîs, ESSCA Business School, France: "I had delighted to contribute to Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions. I was able to appreciate the professionalism and the rigor of the processes, as well as the efficiency of the contacts. I recommend this journal for both authors and reviewers".
- Ioannis Ploumpis, University of Athens, Greece: “First of all, I would like to mention that it is my honor to be among the team of reviewers and to actively participate in the publication of very good articles. Moreover, I would like to thank for the great cooperation the journal of the Virtus Interpress, the reviewer’s team and more specifically Olha Lytvynenko (Senior Managing Editor) and Dr. Alex Kostyuk (Advisory Editor). I urge those who are actively involved in corporate governance to become active members of the journal so that the team of reviewers grows. As a result, many and more professional articles will be published in the journal at regular intervals”.
- Dr. Ivo Pezzuto, Professor of Global Economics and Competitiveness and Disruptive Innovation at the International School of Management (ISM) of Paris, France and Chief Economist Advisor at Alektor Capital Ltd.: “My collaboration with Virtus Interpress has started in 2012 and has evolved, over the years, with always greater satisfaction and personal involvement and responsibility in their organization. I became a reviewer of their scholarly papers and a member of their editorial boards. I have immediately appreciated their high ethical and transparency standards; their rigorous double-blind peer review process; their clear and straight-forward procedures; and their respect of clear deadlines for the review of the papers. Overall, the quality of their paper review process meets very high standards and is always improving. I strongly recommend researchers to consider submitting their manuscripts to the journal of Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions since it will allow them to become contributors to one of the most dynamic, innovative, open-minded, and forward-looking global communities of experts and scholars”.
- Dr. Evangelos Chytis, Dept. of Accounting and Finance, University of Ioannina, Greece: "The refereeing process for the journal Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions was positive. The communication to the editor and editorial team is very collegial. Overall the review process is well organized and efficient".
- Dr. Imthiyas Yakuban, Ph.D., PMP, CSPO, CSM, Vice President, Global Head, Citibank N.A., the USA: "Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions has been a pioneer in the Governance Risk & Control area in financial industry. The content coverage of this journal touches the latest area of the GRC arena with absolute fusion of industry practice and academic knowledge. I have been associated with this Journal as a reviewer since beginning of this year and it has been an amazing journey with regard to my reviewing experience with this Journal. Reputable strength of this Journal is its editorial process to ensure quality which makes it stand out from others. Kudos to the Chief Editor and the editorial team for making the reviewers easily sail through the review process without much of a hurdle. I wish the Journal and the team, more success while it steps into the next decade marking many footprints in the governance risk control area”.
- Dr. Maha Radwan, PhD, University of Turin, Italy: "I’m very pleased with the collaboration with the Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions Journal. The reviewing process is transparent, respects all top quality levels of standards guaranteeing an effective and accurate review. Collaborating with the editor manager was extremely professional and provided always full and clear instructions and promptly responded to all my inquiries and demonstrated a high level of professionalism and effective communication. The editorial team selects top quality papers to be sent for the review process. I am happy to be a part of the journal".
- Paolo Agnese, PhD, Professor of Banking and Finance, LUMSA University and UNINETTUNO University, Italy: “The communication with the editorial team of the journal Risk Governance & Control: Financial Markets & Institutions is fast and effective. The journal’s review process is relatively quick and it has good quality standards. Overall the review process is well organized”.
- Majd Iskandrani, PhD in Finance, University of Jordan, Jordan: “I would like to say, the communications with the editorial team and Journal “Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions” was professional and helpful. There were efficiency and high transparency in every stage of the reviewing process. To some up, my experience was perfect and I am planning to publish my upcoming papers in the Journals with Virtus Interpress and I would also suggest Virtus Interpress services and Journals to other scholars”.
- Ignacio Lopez, Complutense University of Madrid, Spain: “I have a very good experience working as a reviewer with the editorial team and Journal “Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions”. I have reviewed in many different journals, and my experience with Virtus publisher is always positive due to its excellent service, taking care of the recommendations, and their interest in our opinions. It is really a pleasure to work with them due to the professionalism of the editorial team, and I would like to keep on in this collaboration”.
- Stefania Sylos Labini, University of Foggia, Italy: “My experience as referee of the journal Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions has always been positive from the beginning of the collaboration. The reviewing process is very efficient and fast enough for the benefit of the authors. I think this is possible thanks to the excellent organization and coordination of the entire process that ensures compliance with deadlines with a great advantage for all the people involved. The quality of papers under review seems to be high. I’m very pleased to collaborate with the journal”.
- Adam Samborski, University of Economics in Katowice, Poland: “I highly evaluate the cooperation with the publisher of Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions. The process of reviewing papers is transparent. The publisher places emphasis on the unification of paper evaluation criteria using standard review forms. As a result, reviewers pay attention to key aspects of the evaluated scientific papers. Professional communication with the publisher of the journals is worth emphasizing”.
- Kamilla Marchewka-Bartkowiak, Associate Professor, Director of the Institute of Finance, Poznań University of Economics and Business, Poland: “The refereeing process for the journal Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions is very clear and well prepared, with excellent communication between editor and reviewer. I wish the Publisher all the best”.