New feedback from the authors: Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress continues to implement its transparency policy in terms of communication with the key stakeholders – authors. In this regard, we are proud to present new feedback from the authors who have recently published their papers in the journal Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review.
- Abdelkader Derbali, Community College, Taibah University, Saudi Arabia: “I have recently published a paper in the Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review. I have some point of view of cooperation with this Journal. First, I would like to thank the Editor in Chief, the Managing Editor, and the anonymous reviewers for their disponibilities, collaborations, remarks, and suggestions that were used to ameliorate the quality of our paper and to publish it. Second, I would like to thank the editors of the Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review for the quality of the publication, the format of the review forms that were used by the reviewers, the format of the paper, and the quick response. Also, I would like to thank especially Ms. Olha Lytvynenko and Ms. Sofia Kotliarevska for their collaboration with me. Finally, I thank all the editorial team of Virtus Interpress and for all authors”.
- Shirley Mo Ching Yeung, School of Business, Gratia Christian College, China: “Both editorial and communication teams maintain a good relationship with authors in developing quality papers from different perspectives to serve the community. The nature of different journals is found with contemporary issues to raise awareness of public citizenship. Congratulations and happy to be part of this community”.
- Birendra Nath Singh, Doon Business School, Uttarakhand Technical University, India: “It was simply wonderful to work with the entire team of the journal - Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, especially with Ms. Sofia Kotliarevska, the Managing Editor. From the very first day, they received my paper, they were extremely cooperative, all the time encouraging me, guiding and motivating me, till its final publication. Even the entire Rviewer’s team and the Editorial team were very positive in their observations to help me to improve the quality of my paper. If my paper is published, I give the entire credit to the Reviewers and the Editorial team, led by the dynamic Managing Editor of CGBOR, Ms. Sofia Kotliarevska”.
- Cevdet Kizil, Istanbul Medeniyet University, Turkey: “We are more than happy to publish in the journal Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review. The managing editors were very helpful and supportive. Also, the review process was very detailed but continued efficiently. Reviewers’ reports included very valuable information. As authors, we were also able to improve our article further. Moreover, we are glad that our article is already getting citations although it is published recently. We would definitely be delighted to publish in the journal Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review later as well”.
- Duc Tai Do, University of Labor and Social Affairs, Vietnam: “I am writing to express my satisfaction about my paper issued in your journal which is Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review. When we sent the paper, everything had been prepared perfectly. We communicated with the managing editor of the journal very well. Reviewing process is suitable for papers. The content of the reviewer’s report is very clear. I enjoyed the paper in your journal and I will submit another paper in the future. Surely, I will recommend this journal to my friends”.
- Manh Dung Tran, National Economics University, Vietnam: “Accidently, I know your journal. I sent the paper in hopes that it will be accepted for publication in your famous journal. I got positive feedback from reviewers and Editorial Board. I know the professional manner from the journal. Great for authors in the world. The community of researchers in Vietnam will know more about your journal”.
All comments are presented at the following link.