RGC journal: Feedback from stakeholders
Publishing House “Virtus Interpress” and the editorial team of Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions journal would like to share the latest feedback from our authors.
- Dr. Vasileios Vyttas, University of Macedonia, Greece: In my point of view, the communication with the editorial team was fast and the dialogue was very helpful. I really found the review process transparent, prompt and very quick also. Your team supported me and helped me in an excellent manner to move on my research. I would definitely suggest this prestigious journal to upcoming researchers, as well as established academics in my job. Thank you very much for your cooperation and the time you spent to improve my paper.
- Dr. Christos Kallandranis, Regent’s University London, UK: My interaction with the journal was very effective and productive. The feedback and the communication with the editor and managing staff was always fast and clear. I am surprised by the fast track review process which didn’t last for ages as usual and at the same time, there was no discount in academic standards. The referee report was clear and accurate providing objective suggestions for specific improvements in the paper. Whenever, I had to contact a member of the journal’s team the response was swift and very solicitous. Once the paper was accepted for publication the early review version became fully accessed. I am very happy that I had the chance to publish in Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions journal and definitely the experience was above my expectations.
- Dr. Yosuke Kakinuma, National Institute of Development Administration, Thailand: The whole process-from the submission to the peer-review, and then the publication, was highly efficient and done in a timely manner. The Editor was always helpful and quick to respond to any questions. The Reviewer gave me insightful and valuable comments. Overall, my experience with the journal was great.
- Dr. Ajab Khan Burki, Bahria University, Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology, NWFP Peshawar, Pakistan: The response from the team of the Journal of Risk Governance & Control is very effective and robust. The reviewers’ responses are highly invaluable for enhancing and improving upon more quality and value in the paper. The procedure followed in handling papers is highly professional which are appreciative in letter and spirit. I am looking forward to publishing more papers with the Journal of Risk Governance & Control. Wishing best of luck for future endeavours.
- Dr. Michail Pazarskis, International Hellenic University, Greece: I would like to thank you for the cooperation with the journal of the Virtus Interpress “Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions journal”.Throughout the submission, the revision process and till the final printing of the papers which have been published (with my co-authors) at this journal, there was excellent communication with the Managing Editor of the journal Ms. Polina Bahmetenko. There was also a fast response at any issue taken place, while the reviewing process had taken place into exact time periods. Thank you one more time for your cooperation.
See more comments here.
The Journal of Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions is published quarterly. Currently, we announce a call for papers for the next issue of the journal. In order to submit a manuscript, please contact the managing editor of the journal Polina Bahmetenko directly at email@example.com