APC (only for OA publication option)
Journal "Corporate & Business Strategy Review" provides two options of publication for the authors. The first option is publication in the journal according to the subscription-based model. This means that the paper will be available for the readers for a fee but there is no payment involved for the authors to publish the paper in the journal.
Another option of publication is gold (immediate) Open Access model. If the authors choose this option, then the following rules apply:
Article processing charge (only for Open Access publication option)
This information is applicable only if the authors choose Open Access publication option.
The first Open access publication option is EURO 250, it means that the paper will be in the open access on the website of the Publisher immediately after its publication. By this option, the paper will be published at the website of the journal within 2 weeks after its acceptance: the period that will be provided to the author to approve the layout of the paper before publication.
This charge aims to cover the costs of taking a manuscript and turning it into a finished paper.
Please, note, when a manuscript is submitted, it is processed through the many different teams at Virtus Interpress:
- The editorial screening team, who perform initial technical and ethical checks (including Editors and Editorial Assistants).
- The executive editorial team, responsible for coordinating the review process with the journal’s Editorial Board and external
- The editorial quality assurance team, responsible for a final check to ensure that the manuscript and its review process meet the journal’s
policies and specific guidelines before paper acceptance.
- The production team, converting the manuscript to a journal style typeset paper.
- The proofing team, managing the proofing process.
- The indexing and archiving team, managing with relevant index and archiving services related to the particular journal.
- The support team, involved in answering any questions throughout the publishing.
- The APC also includes a hard copy of an issue for the corresponding author.
All teams, mentioned above, work with our marketing, communications, and technical personnel to ensure your article receives the appropriate attention. Please, note, a part of APCs is reinvested into the technical systems that support these services to meet the expectations of authors, reviewers, readers and other stakeholders.
APC option for open access publication is EURO 250.
Amount: 250 EUR