- Journal menu
Feedback from stakeholders
Virtus Interpress transparency initiative was launched a couple of years ago. In this section, we provide (and continuously update) feedback from our stakeholders.
Feedback from the authors:
- Sovanbrata Talukdar, Jawaharlal Nehru University, India: “I’d be happy to express my thanks and I am very much extremely satisfied over communications with the managing editor of the journal, reviewing process, the content of the reviewer’s report. Thanks to the managing editor for help and presenting a good looking research work”.
- Blerta Haliti Baruti, AAB College, Prishtina, the Republic of Kosovo: “I am pleased to share with you my best experience with the managing editor during my recent publication in the journal Corporate & Business Strategy Review. Cooperation was great, communication was prompt and correct, review process and the content of the reviewer’s report was well-crafted which ultimately gave the paper its final touches”.
- Sami Al Kharusi, College of Economics and Political Science, Sultan Qaboos University, Seeb, Oman: "I’m grateful to the reviewers for careful reading of our paper and for the helpful comments/suggestions which have significantly improved it. My thanks also go to the journal’s managing editor for helping to present my paper in the final shape".
- Rattaphong Sonsuphap, College of Social Innovation, Rangsit University, Pathum Thani, Thailand: "The journal Corporate & Business Strategy Review is a reliable journal with high standards. Communications with the managing editor of the journal received a quick response. The reviewing process is professional. Articles are reviewed with clarity, transparency and high standards. The results of the review are clearly detailed and cover all issues. The reviewer focuses on findings that are consistent with the objectives of the article. For all above reasons, the articles that have been evaluated and published are of high quality and reliable".
- Ezzat Ghaidan, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, The Hashemite University, Zarqa, Jordan: "One of the most important elements that helped in publishing the research is the presence of a highly experienced professional team that helped us reach the publication of the research. I am proud to deal with the editorial team. They added value to the paper through reviewing process, the content of the reviewer’s report. I hope that we will cooperate in the near future to publish new research papers".
- Retnoningrum Hidayah, Accounting Department, Universitas Negeri Semarang, Semarang, Indonesia: "I love publishing here. The response is very fast and understands the conditions of time differences and other matters very well. Overall, the service of this journal is very satisfying and the quality of the articles is also a major concern".
- Florije Miftari, Faculty of Economics, AAB College, Prishtina, the Republic of Kosovo: "I want to share my impressive impressions from the cooperation with journal Corporate and Business Strategy Review. I am pleased to emphasize that the communication with the editors and reviewers throughout the process of publishing the paper was very professional and correct. I was very impressed with the speed of the responses and the managing editor’s clarifications. Also, the review process and the content of the report were instructive and accompanied by detailed clarifications. This was a useful experience for me and an incentive for future publications".