- Journal menu
Feedback from stakeholders
Virtus Interpress transparency initiative was launched a couple of years ago. In this section, we provide (and continuously update) feedback from our stakeholders.
Feedback from the authors:
- Sovanbrata Talukdar, Jawaharlal Nehru University, India: “I’d be happy to express my thanks and I am very much extremely satisfied over communications with the managing editor of the journal, reviewing process, the content of the reviewer’s report. Thanks to the managing editor for help and presenting a good looking research work”.
- Blerta Haliti Baruti, AAB College, Prishtina, the Republic of Kosovo: “I am pleased to share with you my best experience with the managing editor during my recent publication in the journal Corporate & Business Strategy Review. Cooperation was great, communication was prompt and correct, review process and the content of the reviewer’s report was well-crafted which ultimately gave the paper its final touches”.
- Sami Al Kharusi, College of Economics and Political Science, Sultan Qaboos University, Seeb, Oman: "I’m grateful to the reviewers for careful reading of our paper and for the helpful comments/suggestions which have significantly improved it. My thanks also go to the journal’s managing editor for helping to present my paper in the final shape".
- Rattaphong Sonsuphap, College of Social Innovation, Rangsit University, Pathum Thani, Thailand: "The journal Corporate & Business Strategy Review is a reliable journal with high standards. Communications with the managing editor of the journal received a quick response. The reviewing process is professional. Articles are reviewed with clarity, transparency and high standards. The results of the review are clearly detailed and cover all issues. The reviewer focuses on findings that are consistent with the objectives of the article. For all above reasons, the articles that have been evaluated and published are of high quality and reliable".
- Ezzat Ghaidan, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, The Hashemite University, Zarqa, Jordan: "One of the most important elements that helped in publishing the research is the presence of a highly experienced professional team that helped us reach the publication of the research. I am proud to deal with the editorial team. They added value to the paper through reviewing process, the content of the reviewer’s report. I hope that we will cooperate in the near future to publish new research papers".
- Retnoningrum Hidayah, Accounting Department, Universitas Negeri Semarang, Semarang, Indonesia: "I love publishing here. The response is very fast and understands the conditions of time differences and other matters very well. Overall, the service of this journal is very satisfying and the quality of the articles is also a major concern".
- Florije Miftari, Faculty of Economics, AAB College, Prishtina, the Republic of Kosovo: "I want to share my impressive impressions from the cooperation with journal Corporate and Business Strategy Review. I am pleased to emphasize that the communication with the editors and reviewers throughout the process of publishing the paper was very professional and correct. I was very impressed with the speed of the responses and the managing editor’s clarifications. Also, the review process and the content of the report were instructive and accompanied by detailed clarifications. This was a useful experience for me and an incentive for future publications".
- Panagiotis A. Tsaknis, University of West Attica, Athens, Greece: “Throughout my experience with this journal, I have had only positive things to say. I am satisfied with every stage of the review process. We had excellent communication with the managing editor (Olha Lytvynenko) of the journal at every stage of the process. The reviewers provided a clear and concise report. I will definitely recommend Corporate & Business Strategy Review to my colleagues”.
- Bashkim Bellaqa, Faculty of Economics, University “Isa Boletini”, Mitrovica, the Republic of Kosovo: “I have some comments about the scientific journal Corporate & Business Strategy Review respectively about cooperation. I had the pleasure and honor to have my paper published in the scientific journal Corporate & Business Strategy Review. We had great communication with the magazine’s managing editor; the process of reviewing the paper has been quite dynamic by the reviewers. We fully agree with the content of the review report, everything given in the report has been appropriate. We are satisfied with the cooperation with the staff of the magazine and we hope that this cooperation will continue in the future”.
- Jasper Kim, Graduate School of International Studies, Ewha Womans University, Seoul, South Korea: “The Corporate & Business Strategy Review team is truly wonderful. The communication was clear, the process was efficient, the reviews were insightful, and the editing process was very helpful. Overall, I could not ask for a more rewarding experience”.
- Akram Salim Hasan Al-Janabi, Department of Business Administration, Dijlah University College, Baghdad, Iraq: “I would like to express my happiness and high appreciation to the editorial management of Corporate & Business Strategy Review for the outstanding cooperation with us in completing the review process and the correct objective amendments that were coordinated with the aim of presenting our research paper in the advanced and sophisticated image in which it appeared in publication. I wish the editor-in-chief and the editorial board of the journal continued success and brilliance”.
- Simeana Beshi, Faculty of Law, University “Ukshin Hoti” Prizren, Prizren, the Republic of Kosovo: “This was our first paper published in Corporate & Business Strategy Review journal. The editorial team handled our paper in a manner that left us as researchers entirely satisfied. The editorial team’s contact and cooperation were kind and professional. We appreciate the editor’s quick email answers throughout the submission process and their willingness to help us whenever we needed it. The reviewers provided us with valuable feedback as well as professional advice, all of which significantly raised the quality of our article. We definitely had a wonderful experience. We highly recommend others submit their articles to Corporate & Business Strategy Review journal”.
- Nawaf Abdullah Al Jundi, Department of Financial and Accounting Sciences, Middle East University, Amman, Jordan: “I am very proud to deal with an esteemed accredited journal, this is the second time me to deal with Virtus Interpress journals and the first time to deal with the Corporate & Business Strategy Review. It take me a lot of time and effort to finalized my paper but I really add to my knowledge al lot of expert, so my highest appreciation to its editing team and to all the staff working in it, I highly recommend my colleagues to deal with it”.
- Eko Suyono, Faculty of Economics and Business, Jenderal Soedirman University, Purwokerto, Indonesia: “I really appreciate publishing our papers in the Corporate Strategy and Business Review and other Virtus journals due to the professional response including professional review which gives the authors a good opportunity to publish their paper on time. I would like to publish our papers in the Virtus Interpress journals in the future. Thank you so much”.
- Angelo R. Santos, College of Management and Business Technology, Nueva Ecija University of Science and Technology, Nueva Ecija, Philippines: “Overall, my experience working with the managing editor and the reviewing process was positive. I found the communication to be clear and timely, and the reviewer’s report was thorough and helpful. I appreciate the opportunity to have my work published in the journal and look forward to any future collaborations”.
- Mochammad Fahlevi, Management Department, Bina Nusantara University, Jakarta, Indonesia: “My experience with the “Corporate & Business Strategy Review” journal has been largely positive. The communications with the managing editor were prompt and clear, ensuring a smooth submission and revision process. The reviewing process was thorough, and the feedback I received from the reviewers was constructive, aiding in enhancing the quality of my work. The reviewer’s report provided was detailed and offered valuable insights. Overall, I am satisfied with the professionalism and efficiency demonstrated by the journal’s team”.
- Rashidah Mokhtar, College of Computing, Informatics and Mathematics, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Segamat, Malaysia: “Overall, the process of reviewing the paper till publication is quite smooth, thanks to the editorial management’s assistance. In terms of communication, I received a prompt answer to my inquiries. The evaluator’s feedback is also very helpful in improving the paper’s quality. Thank you very much to the editing staff for successfully publishing our paper”.
- Joy N. Savellano, College of Management and Business Technology, Nueva Ecija University of Science and Technology, Cabanatuan City, Philippines: “From the bottom of my heart, let me express my sincerest thanks and gratitude to you and to the whole editorial team. You made my first-ever experience of publishing in a renowned Journal less difficult because of your prompt responses to our queries, immediate action to our concerns, and acceptable points of review with very clear justification that elicits a high standard of views/feedback that all leads to a well-crafted manuscript. I felt so motivated because of our very smooth cooperation and I am looking forward to another engagement with you and your team. Again, Maraming Salamat po! (Thank you so much!)”.
- Malik Muhammad Sheheryar Khan, Higher Colleges of Technology, Sharjah, UAE: “I was extremely satisfied with the entire process. I knew exactly what had to be done at each stage. The editorial team was extremely cooperative. The feedback from reviewers was comprehensive. This allowed me to make all the necessary changes with ease. I would highly recommend the Corporate and Business Strategy Review journal to all academic authors”.