EditorialDownload This Article
It is a pleasure for us to introduce you the new international referred journal “Journal of Governance and Regulation”. The journal keeps the pace on efforts of the publishing house “Virtus Interpress” in the way of publishing academic papers on governance and regulation issues.
Since the expansion of the recent global financial crisis the recently established international journal “Journal of Governance and Regulation” has become focused on market-based topics. The Journal has been established to publish high quality theoretical and empirical studies in governance and regulation with application to both macro and microeconomic issues. Its distinctive focus is original, rigorous research with practical applications. We consider this publication as an effective instrument to put in order the debate around the reasonability of implementation of regulation or governance efforts worldwide.
This includes the following areas of specialization:
1. State regulation;
2. Financial market regulation;
3. Banking regulation;
4. Bank and financial company governance;
5. Financial crisis and regulatory strategy;
6. Corporate governance reforms and financial crisis;
7. Corporate law and financial crisis;
8. Institutional approach to the regulation and governance;
9. Social-economic outcomes of the regulatory reforms;
10. Corporate social responsibility and corporate governance;
11. Industrial companies regulation and governance;
12. International regulatory institutions.
All papers, submitted to the journal will be delivered by the Editor into the editorial process with a participation of “blind” reviewers. Therefore, we declare that the journal is a purely referred publication.
Both theoretical and empirical submissions are encouraged. Empirical work must provide tests of hypotheses based on sound theoretical foundations.
You are welcome to submit the papers to our journal. We take a promise to meet your request regarding the quality in reviewing and publishing!