- General information
- Editorial Board and External Reviewers
- Journal Policies
- Publication Ethics
- Instructions for authors
- Paper reviewing
- Article processing charge
- Feedback from stakeholders
- 50 most cited papers in the journal
- Journal’s Open Acess Statement
- Order hard copies of the journal
- Issues of the Journal
Journal’s Open Acess Statement
Starting with September 5th, 2018 the Corporate Ownership and Control journal became an immediate open access journal.
Corporate Ownership and Control journal adheres to the BOAI definition of open access: that users have the right to "read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles".
Papers, published in the journal are available for the readers free of charge at the following the link.